Monday 25 February 2013

Local snow - Jan 13

The weather was forecasting local snow and blizzards in Bristol. Like an excited kid I parted the curtains at 4am to check the situation. There was no snow though :( I didn't expect much when I woke up at 6.30am to a text on my phone. The next said the school was closed and I pulled back the curtains to see a winter wonderland, hooray!

We got up and dressed quickly and met out friend Steve for a walk in Stoke Park.

My garden


School closed!


Trains on the go slow


Not many people were in the woods as early as us, no footprints on the paths we chose







It was a bit of a blizzard in the park



Sledging!


Killer hill




Duchess pond looking very frozen



Frozen Snuff Mills



We had fun shaking trees



Snowman at Mum and Dads



Was lovely to be treated to a day of winter wonderland




No comments:

Post a Comment